Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > PST Jets
 PST North American Service Announcement >

PST North American Service Announcement

Notices
PST Jets Direct support for PST Jets Turbines.

PST North American Service Announcement

Old 01-29-2008, 01:07 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PST North American Service Announcement

Hi Everyone,

Just a head's up to all PST-Jets North American customers; as of Jan 25 / 2008 I am no longer working with PST or acting as their North American technical support resource. You are all encouraged email the factory in Thailand directly, or through a PM to Kraivuth (B777 on RCU), if you require technical support and / or service for any hardware. Kriavuth will probably be handling this forum from now on.

To clarify though, this doesn't mean I won't answer any emails. Having done this for several years now, I've made a bunch of friends and I'll still lend a hand if I can. I just can't help you in an official capacity any longer.

Thanks and good luck!
Kelly
Old 01-29-2008, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PST North American Service Announcement

Dear friends,

Despite Kelly's retirement from PST Jets, full support is still at 100% thru this forum or RCU PM or direct email. I, Kumpol (RCU: Dr. Jets) and many of our RCU friends will be here to help. [8D]

I am confident that direct factory supports will continue to give you the fullest guidance and help. With wider range of engines and airframes coming out in 2008, we hope that you guys can keep us more busy....

Cheers,
Kraivuth/Kumpol
Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 PM
My Feedback: (12)

Are there any plans to have a U.S. based service facility? or a direct distributor in the U.S.? thanks Kevin
Old 01-29-2008, 08:47 PM

Hi Kevin,

As for US Service facility: Not at the moment.
As for direct distributorship: HeliJet is still handling sales and services.

With the power of the internet, communication is not a problem and with today's services of UPS/DHL, shipping is just a few days. Our recent full service from/to the US took less than 10 days. With direct factory support, you are guranteed the most efficient solutions to keep you flying.

Regards,
Kraivuth S.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:25 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi Guys

www.helijet.ca continues to carry PST inventory. We are also in the process of updating our website for 2008. We have an excellent selection of airframes and will assist customers with any questions they have regarding airframes or engines. One of our current customers has an awesome build thread going on and if you check you will find a previous one on the Panther.

PST in Thailand continues to develop exciting, new products which will soon be introduced to the North American market. PST Thailand is well positioned to directly supply and service its product line and we will continue through 2008 to assist them in their marketing plans.

Best Regards
Dean Wichmann
www.helijet.ca
PST Jets Authorized Dealer
Old 02-05-2008, 11:56 AM

Kelly,

Thanks for all your great support over the years. You have helped me out on a few occasions and I always felt like I was talking to a true expert when it came to troubleshooting ECU's and all the intricacies of turbines. You never failed to follow through and you attacked problems with tenacity. You really made me feel good about having the PST, because I knew great support was only a phone call or e-mail away. Thanks and I wish you continued success with whatever you choose.

Tyler
Old 02-06-2008, 12:01 PM

ORIGINAL: B777

With the power of the internet, communication is not a problem and with today's services of UPS/DHL, shipping is just a few days. Our recent full service from/to the US took less than 10 days. With direct factory support, you are guranteed the most efficient solutions to keep you flying.

Regards,
Kraivuth S.
Does this mean that someone will eventually be answering the email that I sent to Kumpol on Dec 7, 2007 regarding the issues with my 1300R?
Thanks,
Steve