Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-500 Racing
Reload this Page >

Consolidated List of Predator Mods ???

Community
Search
Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Consolidated List of Predator Mods ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2002, 02:08 AM
Randy Smith

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Consolidated List of Predator Mods ???

I have a guy in my club who just purchased the Predator pre-built kit. Can anyone provide me with a consolidated list of the recommended modifications to make it more race worthy???

I have moused around this forum and found tons of comments on the Predator but no single point-by-point check list.

This would be a great help for all beginners.
Thanks,

Randy Smith
[email protected]
Old 05-01-2002, 03:00 AM
PylonWorld
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darrol's list in the newsletter is the most comprehensive list of what needs to be done, that I know of.

I was going to do a comprehensive how-to, but with the new version of the Predator in production (according to Stan's report), I've dropped plans to do it.

I don't know of one currently in existence ... if you find one, please let us know ... I'll post the link, list, or instructions on PylonWorld.com on the Predator page ...

I'm going to call Lanier and see if they will swap mine ... Tower wouldn't take mine back because I cut the Ultracote from the wing bolt holes. I shouldn't have told them, and just sent it back. Instead, I got to discuss the situation with Customer Service, and then someone a little higher up.
Old 05-01-2002, 03:19 AM
Randy Smith

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Don,
Thank you for pointing me to the Feb issue of the NMPRA newsletter. I forgot that Darrol had a short list in there.
That will get my friend started for now. If anyone ever comes up with the "mother of all lists" of mods, please let me know.

Thanks,

Randy