Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Next year

Old 04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
P. Johnson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next year

Well as hard as I have tried to get back into racing this year, it seems that I will have to put it on hold once again. My youngest son has Autism and unfortunately he has had to be hospitalised again do to a problem with his meds. His health and medical needs have to come before my hobby. I will still continue to read the boards and post once in a while. I hope everyone has a great race season and i wish everyone the best of luck.

The_Storm
Old 04-30-2005, 10:15 AM
SSAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Next year

The_Storm,

Sorry to hear that, but family does come first. Hope your son get well soon and see you on the race course some day.

I'm in similar shoes as you. Although, my little baby girl is very healthy indeed. The only exception is time. No time to build, fly or get away to bigger races other then our local races. But plenty of time spent with her, which is good. Hopefully, daddy can bring her along when she's big enough to run around, and be my little pit crews.

Fair well, my fellow Pylon racer brethren... We'll see you again someday.