Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Q-500 Racing
Reload this Page >

Racer II OUTSTANDING Quality

Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Racer II OUTSTANDING Quality

Old 01-28-2003, 11:14 PM
vector-RCU
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Racer II OUTSTANDING Quality

Hey Bill,
Wow got my package today and to say i am happy, is a HUGE understatement. That is some of the best workmanship I have ever seen and well worth every penny.
Guys if you are looking for a 428 plane without springing for a composite, you have to give the Racer II a real good look. I am so impressed I have added Bill to my links page on WWW.LCSPERFORMANCE.COM :sunsmiley

Lewis
Old 01-28-2003, 11:38 PM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racer II OUTSTANDING Quality

Speaking of kits, when will the pacemaker be available?
Old 01-28-2003, 11:49 PM
vector-RCU
My Feedback: (8)

Default Pacemaker

Hi Dave,
Well to be honest my webmaster got just a little ahead of me on that one I am still looking for someone to do the laser cutting for the parts. I used to have them CNC routed, but the guy folded who was cutting them.That picture is actually from 1998. The plane always flew great, had a lot of contest wins and times down in the 1:10 range and sold 300 of them up until my 3rd daughter was born and I had to call it quits for a while.
If all goes well I hope to have them ready to go mid summer. It will be a kit only, no plans for ARF's like I did last time. It will come with everything from wheels, threaded inserts, carbon gear, carbon fiber spars,nylon bolts etc. I just want to make sure when the guy gets it all he will needs is glue, glass and pushrods.

Lewis
Old 01-29-2003, 05:36 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Default Cool

L, Glad to see it arrived safely and thanks very much for the kind Words

BV