Notices
Q-500 Racing Discuss AMA 428, AMA 424, and any other variants of Quickie 500 racing

Dominator 500 plans or kit

Old 02-15-2009, 05:31 PM
DonStegall
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dominator 500 plans or kit

I had a Dominator 500 kit that I had given to someone. I got it back today.

I'm planning to get the plans scanned and get them on www.Quickie500.com in the next few days.

Since the kit has been discontinued, I'm considering reproducing it and offering it with or without a skinned wing. The fuselage sides will be one piece sides instead of the finger jointed affairs of the original kit.

Let me know if you are interested in the plans or a kit.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:47 PM
BarryReade

Default RE: Dominator 500 plans or kit

Kit and plans
Old 02-16-2009, 05:10 PM
DonStegall

Default RE: Dominator 500 plans or kit

I have the plans for the Dominator 500 scanned and in TIF and PDF format in Portrait and Landscape mode.

There is a copyright notice on the plans. I have tried to find Lanier R/C but the URL just goes to a Hobbico site and almost all Lanier products are no longer on the Tower Hobbies web site. When I have exhausted my search for permission, I may put them on www.Quickie500.com ...

In the meantime, send me an email via the email button below if you want them and I will send them to you or give you a way of getting them.