RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Q-500 Racing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/q-500-racing-149/)
-   -   Bridi Gyro (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/q-500-racing-149/8164042-bridi-gyro.html)

ischroth 11-19-2008 07:40 PM

Bridi Gyro

Gents. I just picked up an old Joe Bridi Gyro Quickee 500 kit. I need a little help. The instruction manual was miss printed and about half of the pages are blank. The build manual is spartan to begin with and the plans are a little lacking in detail. Does anyone out there have a copy of the build manual that they would be willing to scan or copy and send to me? I sure would appreciate it. I'm looking forward to building it and getting it up in the air. Thanks.

Kevin Matney 11-20-2008 01:56 AM

RE: Bridi Gyro

Please send some pics of box and plans

ischroth 11-20-2008 12:38 PM

Can someone enlighten me as to how to post pictures on here? You would think that at the age of 39 I would know how to do this, but I'm still a computer newbie. Do I use a picture hosting site like Photobucket? Thanks for the help.

daven 11-20-2008 01:47 PM

You first need to click on the "Post Reply" button, you can't add a picture in the Fast Reply box.

After you write your text in the box, click on "Click here to upload images and files!" at the bottom of the text box.

A new window will pop up and you hit one of the browse buttons and click on the file of the picture you want to show. There are boxes for multiple pictures that you can upload many pictures to the same post, but I have issues if I try to post more than 4 in a single post.

ischroth 11-21-2008 11:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Allright, let's see if I can get these pictures on here.

ischroth 11-21-2008 11:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture of the plan too. Holy crap I did it. I guess this computer is good for something other than looking at nekid women after all!

Bill Vargas 11-22-2008 09:50 AM

ORIGINAL: ischroth

Gents. I just picked up an old Joe Bridi Gyro Quickee 500 kit. I need a little help. The instruction manual was miss printed and about half of the pages are blank. The build manual is spartan to begin with and the plans are a little lacking in detail. Does anyone out there have a copy of the build manual that they would be willing to scan or copy and send to me? I sure would appreciate it. I'm looking forward to building it and getting it up in the air. Thanks.
Building these types of planes is very easy, just study the plans, look at the parts and start gluing. Once you have framed up the plane and knowing that your gonna have lots of questions,,, just ask right here! The helping answers here are incredible and I know most are willing to help you out and get you to the field :D

BV