Community
Search
Notices
Quadra-Aerrow Engines Get direct support for you Quadra-Aerrow Engines here!

QUADRA EXHAUST

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 12:46 AM
ultralajt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QUADRA EXHAUST

Hi!

I would like to make a exhaust for my Quadra 35 engine. The exhaust that is installed on now is not original. I believe, that is to small, because the engine revolutonos rise from 5900 to 6500, when I drill some holes inside the muffler (there was a metal labyrint inside muffler). I believe that power and revolutions will rise with proper designed muffler and exhaust pipes.
Can anyone tell me, a rough dimension of muffler size (length, width, height) and dimension of exhaust pipes (number, lenght and diameter).

Thanks for any help!

Mitja
Old 11-16-2005, 12:23 AM
jeffeh
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: QUADRA EXHAUST

I have a Quadra 50 that I am going to put under the cowl of a Ziroli AT-6 and I need to remove the stock muffler and replace with a smaller system to fit within the cowl. Any suggestions.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:55 AM
ultralajt

It was a long time and no useful info was posted on the forum regarding my questions about the muffler.
So, I simply made one more bore in the muffler and weld one mor exhaust pipe. Now my muffler has two outlet pipes with 0,5" dia each.

And engine? Well, engine runs much better, and deliver 20% mote static thrust. It is also noticeable advance in the air. Model is now more agile and swift

Mitja

Old 11-16-2005, 11:10 PM
jeffeh
My Feedback: (13)

Check out these links, you may find some help. www.quadraaerrow.com bissonmufflers.com bennettbuilt.com www.usqengines.com

jeffeh
Old 12-16-2009, 02:33 AM
dadragon

YA JEFF,give bob a call at BENNETTBUILT he"ll have what you need,he is a QUADRA dealer.