Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

SeaGull SPACEWALKER II .46 Size

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

SeaGull SPACEWALKER II .46 Size

Old 09-18-2010, 08:16 AM
newflier1
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SeaGull SPACEWALKER II .46 Size

Ijust bought a SeaGull Spacewalker II (.46 size) and the fuel tank (which seems pretty small to me) does not want to go all the way forward such that the neck will be at the hole in the firewall. It seems that due to the tapered firewall, there is some wood that prevents the tank from going all the way forward. Has anyone experience this issue. I've seen some reviews where people replaced the tank with a Dubro, but was there a special shape tank? I dont want to cut anything yet so I want to see if someone has run into this problem before. Thanks

Old 09-18-2010, 09:03 AM
drube

Default RE: SeaGull SPACEWALKER II .46 Size

I don't recall having any issues with my stock tank. The tank does stick out a bit in the back but with it being wedged in there with foam it doesn't move. No probs so far. The plane flys great you'll like it!
Old 09-18-2010, 03:45 PM
newflier1
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: SeaGull SPACEWALKER II .46 Size

Thanks drube. I'm kind of thinking the same thing. Maybe that's just the way it suppose to be and the pictures and wording in the instructions (if youwant to call them instructions). I agree that the back sticks out a bit (not like what the pics show). If you say it works, I'll move forward in the build. Thanks for the reply.