Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Spectrum DX6I

Old 09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
crmamx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum DX6I

Anyone know where I can find an explanation of the settings on a Spectrum DX6I Tx? What they are for and how to set them.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:28 AM
timcat26

Default RE: Spectrum DX6I

The manual is here:

http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...anual_DX6i.pdf

If you're looking for help with specific features then I would suggest asking more specific questions. Your question is a little broad.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:28 AM
crmamx

I am new to RC planes and just upgraded from a DX5E to the DX6I. I have a copy of the manual and I understand how to set the functions. I understand the simple functions like servo reverse and throttle cut. But I have no idea why, when or what initial settings to use for some of the other functions like: dual rate and exponential, sub-trim, programmable mixing, trim include and differential.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:07 PM
jaka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi!
It's easy!
Dual rate is used if you want too (I very seldom use it) Just go in the menue and choose "Dual rate" (you can choose it for for each channel) and choose between 0-125% servo travel. same as for differential.
Same as for "Sub-trim". Sub trim is an electronic trim function, same as what you do with the trim nob on the transmitter. You can choose between 0-125% servo travel.