Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What Transmitter recomended me?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What Transmitter recomended me?

Old 01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
aaviles
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Transmitter recomended me?

Hi, After six years inactive in RC Airplane, i think decide return back, when sell all my equipment the new technology of synthetized was the news, today after six years its Normally Its use.

Ok i finding a goog Transmitter my last experince was JR XP8103. I see that some people today sale used JR 10X heli version in good prices, this version can be used for airplane? Can be change to synthethized module?
Im not have experinse whit futaba. I cant talk noting about they.

I need fed back. To choose from JR,Futaba,Spektrum etc. My goal its airplane flying another One
Old 01-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What Transmitter recomended me?

All of the big three are good radios. I have been looking at the Htec A-9 to replace my Futaba 9-C. Just by changing the module I can switch back and forth from 2.4 to 72 so replacing all my RXs all at one time isn't required. So far I haven't seen anyone have any problems with the Aorora 9 or the Futaba systems. Can't say the same thing with JR Spektrum but I'm told they have changed the system to fix that nasty brown out problem? It's still a buyers choice so no one can tell you what to buy, it's up to you.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 PM
ira d

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The best thing to dois take some time and read through the various posts on here and other forums about the various radios on the market, Also
ask around at your flying site what radios are being used and what do the owners like or dislike about them.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:55 PM
JohnBuckner

You do yourself a disfavor by ruling out Hitec and the A9 from your list.

John
Old 01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Gray Beard

ORIGINAL: JohnBuckner

You do yourself a disfavor by ruling out Hitec and the A9 from your list.

John
Why??????????? I haven't seen a problem with them yet and I went with there 2.4 module for my 9-C Futaba. It works.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:28 AM
JohnBuckner

Why???

Because the A/9 is a superb system that goes toe to toe in everything the Futaba 12 whatever does and whats that? A thousand bucks while street prices of the A/9 are bout 350!

It simply is unbeatable and I even bought a second A/9 with my actual Hitec 2.4 Rx count just over fifty now.

On this board newbies often get the idea that Hitecs system (including their transmitters) is somehow second rate and often rule them out in their shopping lists and that is a mistake for them.

"They do theirselves a disfavor"

John
Old 01-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Gray Beard

ORIGINAL: JohnBuckner

Why???

Because the A/9 is a superb system that goes toe to toe in everything the Futaba 12 whatever does and whats that? A thousand bucks while street prices of the A/9 are bout 350!

It simply is unbeatable and I even bought a second A/9 with my actual Hitec 2.4 Rx count just over fifty now.

On this board newbies often get the idea that Hitecs system (including their transmitters) is somehow second rate and often rule them out in their shopping lists and that is a mistake for them.

''They do theirselves a disfavor''

John
My bad John, I read it as favor, not disfavor. I was sure your were an A9 user and thought maybe you discovered something bad.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
JohnBuckner

No problem and I do respect your contributions

John