Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Multiple wings

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 10:38 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiple wings

Has anyone ever built multiple wings of different lengths and different air foils for the same fuselage just to see how different wings would perform on the same plane? Sounds like it could be fun.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Multiple wings

Only if your into building wings!! I have never done it but it sounds like it could be fun. I have replaces the 72 inch wing on my Cub with an 80 inch but it was a Cub so that doesn't count!! I'm betting John has done it though.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:55 AM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Multiple wings

I used to take crashed wings and join different haves just to see what they would do. 1/2 Kaos wing and 1/2 stick wing wasn't bad as I remember it. Tried some others but that was years ago and I don't really remember what all I did or the results.
I also used to just pick up old wings and fit them on any fuse I had, interesting to say the least. ENJOY !!! RED