Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

model Airplane News

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

model Airplane News

Old 08-13-2013, 04:14 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default model Airplane News

I have been a subscriber to model Airplane News for a few years and have really enjoyed the mag..I let it expire the last time and had to renew .. I have proof that I have renewed my subscription but I have not recieved any copys of the mag.. I have called numerous times and talked to them and after taking down the information they say they will get back to me but they never do .. I would really like to get back on the subscription list.. Has anyone else encounter this ? I can hardly believe I am having trouble with a outfit like this.. All they need to do is send me the mags I have paid for...What should I do?
Old 08-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a few problems with MAN and went through all the phone calls and jumping through hoops. Then I discovered I wasn't talking to MAN directly but to some subscription company?? I finally canceled my subscription. I got tired of paying for advertisements of new ARFs and ARF reviews. I was good with it until RC Report went under. Now I get no magazines at all except the ones friends save for me. Still the same old same old.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Edwin
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stumbled onto a mag that I think was called RC Flying or something to that effect. It actually had build articles in it. If I were to ever do a mag again, that one would be it. But I am satisfied with the various different forums I read. Especially since RCU seems to have fixed their login problem. I'm good now.
Edwin
Old 08-17-2013, 04:56 AM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Edwin:

This may well be the magazine you stumbled accross. It appears to be published in England but it does look interesting. Think I will peruse their website just for grins......

Dan