Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Fuel tank for a GP Patty Wagstaff extra 300s 1/4 scale

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Fuel tank for a GP Patty Wagstaff extra 300s 1/4 scale

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM
DUHAWK49
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Fuel tank for a GP Patty Wagstaff extra 300s 1/4 scale

I'm looking for an exact fit fuel tank as the original that came with the kit. I see parts are discontinued for it from tower hobbies. Is there another tank out there that will fit the same? Thanks for any help!
Old 09-02-2013, 08:38 PM
52larry52
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Since great Planes has discontinued their entire fuel tank line several years ago, exact replacement fuel tanks for those earlier G.P. ARFs don't exist. You may luck into one by watching the RC parts section on "Fleebay" or at a swap meet, but chances are not good. Best to find a tank that is close and go ahead and do whatever modifications are needed to fit a different brand into your plane. BTY.....I do have a new in the sealed package replacement canopy for that plane if you need or want it. As you know, like the fuel tank, it is NLA. I will part with it at a reasonable price if your interested. Let me know.

Last edited by 52larry52; 09-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.