Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Jr pcm 10x radio

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Jr pcm 10x radio

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 09:11 AM
aris1
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr pcm 10x radio

My dear friends,
I hope that my email will find you all in good health.I have been flying with 2 JR PCM 10x ,for the last 25 years,without a single problem.A few months ago I decided to go 2.4, and I baught the new JR xg11.After flying a lot with the xg11,I still miss the famous pcm 10x,and I have decided to go back to my pcm 10x radios(which I still have)using the 2.4 jr dmss module.I would like your opinion,concerning this configuration.Is there anybody using the pcm 10 with the jr dmss module?I know I am loosing one channel,and I do not have telemetry.This is not a problem for me.Is it safe using this configuration?Is it the same as using the xg 11 dmss transmission?I am asking you this because I fly giant scale warbirds,and gliders,and I do not want to break so many hours building!!!!!Thanking you in advance,and sorry for disturbing your time,I hope to hear from you soon.Happy landings.Best regards.
Aris 1
Old 04-06-2014, 02:55 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hi Aris 1This is not exactly the combination you inquired about but perhaps may be of some help. My first use of 2.4 was my trusty 10SX with the XPS 2.4 systems module and receivers (I had five) this was before Futaba and Hitec hit the selves in this country with their systems. The 10SX and XPS system was faultless for the two years that I used them before changing to the Hitec with two A9's . Sadly the screen on my JR was getting pretty dim.

John

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JR radio 001.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1984675