Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

User reviews and research

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

User reviews and research

Old 04-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Godhelper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default User reviews and research

Hi all,

It's strange.....

Usually when I'm about to invest my hard earned money in a new fixed wing rc airplane, I make good use of the great "User review and Research" properties in this forum.
You know, to check good and/or bad details from fellow experienced model builders and rc pilots. I think it's a unique way to gain knowledge from experienced people.
Even though I have "only" 7-8 years of building and flying myself, I post my 10 cents in the reviews also.

This time I wanted to look up the Glasair plane from manufacture BlackHorse and the OS Gemini 120 flat twin engine, but none of these are mentioned?

I have always found what I have been looking for, and the a m parts are quite popular items (even though the OS Gemini 120 is obsolete now).

Any pointers?