Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How to un-subscribe

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

How to un-subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default How to un-subscribe

What do I need to do to UN-subscribe from a thread????????? There is one that turned into a chat room and I would really like to get out of it.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:59 AM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the blue header above there are the words "Thread Tools", click on it, hit "Unsubscribe from this Thread" and that's it.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Gray Beard

Hi Robert and thank you a bunch, I was looking all over for that box and kept looking in the wrong place. If you hadn't pointed it out I would still be looking!!!
More of that stupid from the dumbass married to my wife!!! He also sneaks into my shop and works on planes from time to time.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Pylonracr

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just keep him away from ARF's
Old 04-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Gray Beard

My shame knows no bounds!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2015_0320stickARF0001.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	2086876  
Old 04-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Pylonracr

I don't know Gene, that thing does not look Almost ready to fly to me.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Gray Beard

Thing is the correct term too. It's an old ARF we got in an estate sale several years ago. We had so much STUFF, I posted a list of stuff we were selling without any prices on them but some one b itched about it and the thread was pulled but as I pointed out there were no prices mentioned so it got put back on. After the same butthead griped to the big powers I told them to pull it. Everything I wanted to sell got sold by then.
We kept a few kits and my buddy kept this ARF. He never did anything with it and gave it to me a week or so ago, Back in the day everyone thought the wing rib damage was just from shipping. It had two broken ribs on one wing and 7 out of nine broken in the other. No box damage though? When I pulled the yellow covering off the bottom I found out what caused the damage. The wing/plane was constructed first and the lightening holes in the ribs was die cut, dull dies though so when they tried to pop the holes the ribs broke, then it went to covering and they covered the plane and boxed and shipped it. Real quality control on the part of Horizon. Took me no time to figure out what had happened. They pulled this model several years ago so it's no longer made.
My question is, why would anyone buy such crap???
I'm still making repairs and making the needed changes. In the first review I read the firewall pulled out on the third flight and the LG block came off. Just making the normal ARF repairs, setting it up and probably going to sell it after the maiden flight? We will see, please don't hold this one shot deal against me!!! I have a couple of kits almost finished being cut so I won't be on the dark side too long.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Pylonracr

Well
I guess we can let it slide this time.
Don't let it happen again