Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

FMS 1700mm F4U FLap servos chatter

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

FMS 1700mm F4U FLap servos chatter

Old 05-08-2015, 09:00 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS 1700mm F4U FLap servos chatter

i just bought an FMS1700 F4U-4 corsair. The build went pretty smoothly , except for the flap servos. When i power up , all 4 flap servos(FMS 3104 17 gram ) make a loud rattling ,chatter noise.
None of the other servos on the plane make this noise. It almost seems as if the servos are in a bind. It does this in all three positions. I move the flaps manually with my hand .....no binding but
feels like flaps are a little stiff. Is this noise normal or have i overlooked something, Im using a spectrum dx 8 transmitter and spectrum high speed 8 channel receiver. Plane is powered by 5000 mah with
ESC(85A with 6A UBEC) . I have not been flying long...maybe a year and half .....just ready to step up from the smaller warbirds.. Any comments will greatly appreciated.