Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

need used OS engine part

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

need used OS engine part

Old 09-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Roger Gray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need used OS engine part

I have been given an older OS Surpass 70 four stroke engine. I need to replace the carb body/or entire carb due to a bad landing. I just need to find out if I can place an add for a good used one. The process to place an add for OS requires me to ask for a complete engine! I know I've seen guys wanting a particular part before. What am I missing. I know it's simple.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:54 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me see what I have. I have an "OLD" O.S. 70 Surpass II. I will look and see what I have.

Not sure it will fit? but have yo looked at the Magnum carb?

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...-70-91-fs.html

Buzz.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:01 PM
jetmech05

Have you gone to your hobby shop and see if they can get you a carb? How about tower hobbies
Old 09-18-2015, 01:34 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger Gray View Post
I have been given an older OS Surpass 70 four stroke engine. I need to replace the carb body/or entire carb due to a bad landing. I just need to find out if I can place an add for a good used one. The process to place an add for OS requires me to ask for a complete engine! I know I've seen guys wanting a particular part before. What am I missing. I know it's simple.
It does??
Start the Wanted "Ad", edit the Ad title and the picture if you want, explain what you're looking for in the discription box,,,not seeing whats hard here
Old 09-18-2015, 06:00 PM
kenh3497

Start here http://www.osengines.com/parts/ Then with part number in hand go to Tower and plug the p/n into the search engine and you should have what you are looking for. I think shipping will be free on the parts also.

Ken

EDIT: link to the 70 page http://www.osengines.com/parts/xr34000.html

Last edited by kenh3497; 09-18-2015 at 06:04 PM.