Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Dont know

Old 01-24-2016, 02:18 PM
lasko220v

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dont know

What might this trainer be....anyone?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	2143208  
Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2016, 05:27 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good evening Lasko, I could may be way off base here but that picture Triggers some interesting memories. Now I can see that the wings appears to be convention built up but that fuselage is so close to one I built out of magazine plans of card board with the same type of cabine for rubber band attachment and CG adjustment.

So I gotta ask is the basic fuselage box section constructed of cardboard with conventional built up tail feathers and fuse turtle back?

I will post a couple of pictures and the similarity is interesting in my case I also built the wing of cardboard and for years flew it a a three control airplane the in later years converted it for controlline use as a trainer.

Like I mentioned probably all wet here

John