Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

sale event

Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM
mo23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sale event

I want to set up a calender event to sell some RC stuff. Is Saturday or Sunday most popular? I've never done an event.
Thanks
Old 05-11-2016, 08:43 AM
bikerbc

I don't know what a calendar event is so my response is likely to be pretty silly . Here goes . Around here Sat and Sun are usually go to the field and fly days so if a calendar event is like a yard sale you might do okay because the guys are out and about anyway but if its an online type of thing I think I would try for a different day . Probably not a Mon or a Fri so possibly a Tue ,Wed , or a Thurs . So now that I have made a goof of myself tell me what a Calendar event is .
Old 05-11-2016, 09:14 AM
The Saylors

I always just thought they were marked days for gatherings in certain spots. Like big flying/driving/boating event in this town, everyone who lives kinda close show up and play kind of thing? I'm anti social soooo i dont know lol
Old 05-12-2016, 07:19 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Our club does a "swap meet" day 2 times a year(Spring and Fall). Its set up on the calendar after coordinating with the club members when the yearly calendar is worked on in a meeting. So... that would be what I consider a calendar event.... outside of that I would have no clue what else it would be. Our "swap meet" day has ended up being a very social day, and a bunch of fun, as everyone takes home treasure.. and others get to clear out treasure.

If you're a club member, bring it up as a topic at a meeting, and see if there's interest.. if there is, then choose a small committee for insight and such, and make it happen. Its not really rocket science.

If you just want to sell stuff... it doesn't matter what day of the week/month/year really.... put it up and sell it.