Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Lanier canopy?

Old 08-26-2016, 09:38 AM
djmp69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lanier canopy?

I have a Lanier Extra 330 (94" wing) and the canopy is all beat up (hangar/transport rash). Looking to see if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a canopy for this plane, even if it's just the "glass" part?
Old 08-26-2016, 07:24 PM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

See if you can find anything here that come close. Dan.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=ATDGPM&P=0&S=
Old 08-26-2016, 08:43 PM
djmp69

Thanks, thats the first place i looked of course, last year. Its a discontinued plane as of some years ago, so im hard pressed to find it from any dealer. Im wondering if there are any aftermarkets, or a canopy that would work, even pre owned? I found one place that claims to have lanier parts, even the canopy im looking for. But theres no picture on the site, no way to tell if its the right one. Closest ive come so far...
Old 08-28-2016, 08:08 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 172 Likes on 148 Posts

An Extra canopy is quite generic. If you an find one the same size or a little larger you can trim to fit. E bay would be a good place to look. If the height and length are good it would work just fine, it does not have to be specifically for the Lanier airplane.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:44 PM
sbd-3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These guys show a canopy for an extra 300 1/4 and 1/3 scale...Don't know if that will help or not....

http://www.fiberglassspecialtiesinc.com/catalog.htm