Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

7 ch spectrum vs the gya gyro

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

7 ch spectrum vs the gya gyro

Old 09-20-2016, 06:13 PM
rcrmel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7 ch spectrum vs the gya gyro

need some advise. Will the 7ch Spectrum work with the gya 430 gyro? It is hooked up to the aux 2 switch. The switch turns on and off at the servo screen but does not affect the gyro. Any one know what I need to do? On the gyro the plug near the small switches is hooked to the rudder servo the middle plug is hooked to ch 6 and the end plug is hooked to ch 4 Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks. Mel
Old 09-23-2016, 06:31 AM
rcrmel

Yes it does work. I had a bad receiver on channel six the rest of the channels do work. Why that channel is not working is a mystery. I had another receiver and it works fine.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:02 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

There are only three reasons channel 6 wouldn't work:
1) It was disabled at the transmitter due to mixing or other programming, but not in this case because a different receiver worked fine
2) The transmitter was defective and not putting out a signal for channel 6, again not in this case as shown by the new receiver working
3) It was a defective receiver from the start. Was the receiver new or used and, if used, has it ever been in a crash?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:27 PM
rcrmel

Thank you for your Reply as mentioned the orig receiver must have a bad ch 6 Thank you. Mel