Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Please help with art tech reciever/transmitter problems

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Please help with art tech reciever/transmitter problems

Old 10-21-2016, 05:38 PM
JSch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help with art tech reciever/transmitter problems

So quite a while back my ef-2000 RC edf jet's battery died and it went down in a field to be found in a million pieces from a combine. Fast forward a few years to now and I bought another 'Art-Tech EC-135 6 CH 2.4Ghz Receiver AT-EC-135' to replace the one i lost which was the exact same type of receiver the edf had. I obviously still have the "E Fly 4 channel transmitter and so i want to bind the TX with the new receiver. I try to bind them both but when i put the TX in "work mode" it doesn't react to the transmitter. Can a transmitter be bound only once to another receiver or what other mistake is going on? Here is the bind process URL - https://www.scribd.com/document/2472...T-TECH-English
Thanks
Old 10-25-2016, 07:50 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know anything about your transmitter but on my transmitters ( Spektrum & Aurora 9 ) You can re Bind your receivers as many times as you want . As long as you have a compatible receiver . Same brand etc. . You need to have your batteries charged and follow the binding procedure . The Binding procedure is probably in the paperwork that came with your RX .I find my Spektrum easy to bind but my Aurora is a bit harder . As I say I know nothing about your Transmitter .You may need to read your manual . I just went and looked at the site you posted and found the instructions a little bit confusing but am sure if you have the radio and RX in front of you with a servo or two you should be able to hook everything up and play with it till you get it all sorted out . I would say from what I see there should be no problem rebinding your RX as many times as you need to . We often move them from plane to plane and need to rebind and reload them . Sometimes you will have flaps ,sometimes not . Sometimes you will need to reverse something etc. On all my receivers you need to start at the beginning and name your plane , wing type etc. etc. and all rest of the information that the RX needs loaded into its tiny brain , Binding is just part of the process . Binding is the first part so that the transmitter can talk to the RX .. If you can't sort it out , take it to your club and maybe there is somebody there with the same stuff . Very often when I have run into a problem that I can't figure out somebody at the field can sort it out in no time . I am lucky to have RC buddy's that live close and we help each other out all the time . I hope I am on the right track and understand what you are asking and that there is something here might help a bit .

Last edited by bikerbc; 10-25-2016 at 09:01 AM.