Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Hitec 3XA and futaba 617 receiver

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Hitec 3XA and futaba 617 receiver

Old 10-31-2016, 04:55 AM
katman74
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec 3XA and futaba 617 receiver

Im installing a 3XA on my 50cc gee bee using a 617 7 channel receiver. With using an ignition
kill all channels are in use. My problem is trying to get both elevators to work. There both on there
own channel. Only one will work now. Am I going to have to use a servo reverser and go into one channel
Old 11-04-2016, 04:49 AM
jetmech05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No the "master" channel will be 2, then you mix 2 and 6 I believe.
As far as full channels go. In a receiver all the reds are bussed together. (Same as one) all the blacks are bussed together. The. The signal wire is white. That means for something like a kill switch you can use a Y in any channel one end of the Y to the kill switch the other to the servo
Old 11-12-2016, 07:41 PM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Use ch 2 & 5. Then go to AILVATOR to set the elevators up. So they don't act a ailerons set AIL 3 & 4 to zero .