Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Hubsan H501S stopping props

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Hubsan H501S stopping props

Old 11-01-2016, 10:29 AM
TennToTwo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hubsan H501S stopping props

Just got this this week. It's my first drone ever. Got most everything figured out but one confusing thing. I start the props by pulling both control sticks down and out. After landing to stop the props I do the same thing. Pull both control sticks down and out. Problem is they don't stop. Only way I've found to get them to stop is to turn the controller off then turn it back on. Down and out then works. I thought it worked fine the first time or two I tried it but not anymore. Probably operator error. Just wanted to get your input. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:20 AM
TennToTwo

OK- after some more research I think I found the solution. Because I'm kind of new to this I have been going in and changing expert mode to normal mode. Apparently there is something in the software that does not allow you to stop the props when you are in normal mode. Kinds of makes sense. I didn't always go into expert mode which would explain the "sometimes they turn off". I try this this weekend to confirm. I dig deeper into what software version I've got and possibly upgrading in the near future.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:32 AM
jetmech05

Smash it with a hammer that'll stop the props