Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How to post pictures to seller advertisement.

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

How to post pictures to seller advertisement.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 PM
orion4455

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to post pictures to seller advertisement.

I currently have an ad placed. unfortunately, I cannot add my own pictures as there are no instructions to do so. ive searched the internet for instructions, but to no avail. rcgroups worked fine and fast! no so with rcuniverse.
any ideas?
ALSO, a guy from Athens Greece is posting his pictures on my ad. what do you do?
w1nd6urfa identification.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:31 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Originally Posted by orion4455
I currently have an ad placed. unfortunately, I cannot add my own pictures as there are no instructions to do so. ive searched the internet for instructions, but to no avail. rcgroups worked fine and fast! no so with rcuniverse.
any ideas?
ALSO, a guy from Athens Greece is posting his pictures on my ad. what do you do?
w1nd6urfa identification.
It's easy. Just save the photo to a file on your computer, desktop, photos, or any other folder. Then palce your ad, go through the ad, a page comes up ad a photo?, then step down the page, there is a box," add a photo, click on the box, then it asks you what file, select the file, upload it, and it takes a minute, then the photo is in the ad.
The subject about somebody putting photos in your ad? Hard to believe, he has to sign into your account. I would write a note to JWN on the Market Place forum, and let him check that out for you.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:38 PM
orion4455

Dear Flaphappy. I thank you for your reply but find it hard to understand. imagine you have never transferred a photo from your pictures or desktop to a rcuniverse.com ad. now, have a friend read your instructions. let me know if he or she understands your advice. I don't.
as for someone putting photos in my ad, I will investigate. I'm new to this stuff so I may be wrong. I'm receiving replies to my ad showing pictures of someone else's airplane. I really don't need to see another plane when I am trying to sell mine, nor do I need other people seeing another plane. perhaps you have some advice here that will help me. thank you. orion.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:10 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Go to the ad and select "Edit this ad"
Go to step 5 of the process
Look for the "Choose file" icon
Your file/picture folders will open up, select the picture file
Then Click on the "add photo" icon
Wait for the screen to refreash and the picture should be showing up
Check the Agree to term box
Click "submit"

That should do it
good luck
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-11-10 17.04.34.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	2189617  
Old 11-10-2016, 06:24 PM
orion4455

WOW! thanks for the super clear reply. I will give it a try and see how it works. best. orion. thanks again!