Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How to give a positive rating to a seller on RCU

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

How to give a positive rating to a seller on RCU

Old 11-28-2017, 12:41 PM
mkjohnston
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default How to give a positive rating to a seller on RCU

Hi, I need to give a couple of members on here a positive review on purchases that I have made on here and I can't seem to find out how to do that. Would some one out please direct me on how to do this?
Thank You
Michael Johnston
Old 11-28-2017, 06:47 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You can only do that if they had an ad on RCU and you responded to it. If not, sorry...no can do.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:22 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 68 Likes on 51 Posts

Go to "My Market" and in the list of tabs, choose "My Offers". On that page you should see what you have purchased from the members. On the far right you will see a star that says "rate" along with a PayPal, trash can emblem. You may have to choose on the pull down how far back you want to go. Click on the rate star and leave your feedback.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:53 PM
mkjohnston
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RCFlyerDan
Go to "My Market" and in the list of tabs, choose "My Offers". On that page you should see what you have purchased from the members. On the far right you will see a star that says "rate" along with a PayPal, trash can emblem. You may have to choose on the pull down how far back you want to go. Click on the rate star and leave your feedback.
Hi RCFlyer Dan, Thank you very much I had to dig a little but I was able to find it
Michael Johnston