Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Joined the forum for some questions

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Joined the forum for some questions

Old 12-26-2019, 02:57 PM
Stitch-Mimulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Joined the forum for some questions

Hi , im 29 and i recently moved from germany to elmhurst in illinois

ive been flying all sorts of drone airplanes and copters in my life so far , now im in the us and i want to continue to fly

ive been told about all the fuzz about drones ... nametags etc blaa which kinda scares me off the hobby .. sooo

to make things short, i own the navi cub ne-1 from hobbyking (u can goodle it).. and i want to fly it on my local public field

sure people say i need insurance , ive been flying in germany for so long without beeing enforced to have one but whatever

so googling local laws have been a bit confusing for me , so i have to ask if heres somebody able to tell me what i MUST have to legally be able to just fly for fun (aprox 30min until battery is flat) i dont want to join any clubs or anything if its not required by law

the location would be eldridge park , west butterfield road in elmhurst 60126

so thanx to anyone who can give me a simple non cryptic answer with links via email ([email protected])