Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Servo twitch

Old 01-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Reider11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo twitch

I am having an issue with my freewing super scorpion. I have the model completely setup and ready to maiden however I am hesitant to because I am getting a twitch with all servos at the same time every 30 sec - 2 min. Itís not a huge amount but it is pretty noticeable. My radio system is a spektrum dx7s with an ar-8000 receiver, I also have an AL3 gyro installed. The issue happens with the gyro on or off and with a full or dead battery. I have checked all servo connections and battery connections and found zero issues. I donít know if I am missing something or if I am just being to paranoid. I have spent a good chunk of time repainting the bird and would hate to put it in the dirt. Any suggestions would be great thank you!
Old 01-04-2020, 08:54 AM
Steve Collins
My Feedback: (8)

I have that plane but have not experienced what you describe. I use a different brand radio so that is one difference. Could it be a Spektrum issue of some sort? Possibly an antenna direction issue? If you step away say 10 feet or more does it still do the same thing?
Old 01-10-2020, 07:29 AM
jester_s1

Has this radio and receiver worked properly in a different plane before? If not, I'd try hooking them up to other servos to see what they do. If the problem persists, send them to Spektrum to be checked out.