Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

axial scx 10 iii

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

axial scx 10 iii

Old 05-13-2020, 11:33 PM
cdawg2014

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default axial scx 10 iii

hello guys i have an axial scx 10 iii im going to be painting the body soon and its gonna look like the one that in the pic (can't upload until i post 10 times) just google JEEP JL and look for the bright red with the black roof and sides
my question is
on the black top and side parts what could i use to paint it pretty sure its supposed to be a flat black but not sure if there is a flat black lexan paint any help would be appreciated thank you

Old 05-14-2020, 04:11 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Well, if you want it to come out with a true flat finish you'll have to paint the outside of the body, I just used Rustolem Camo paint for this one on the outside,, paint is sticking fine

This is what it will look like if you paint black on the inside

Last edited by scale only 4 me; 05-14-2020 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-17-2020, 06:42 AM
jester_s1

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

First- Welcome to the forum.

Second, this is the airplane Q/A forum. There is a car an truck forum farther down the list. You'll probably find more help there.