Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Spektrum Receiver AR8010T

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Spektrum Receiver AR8010T

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 06:49 PM
SoCalErv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum Receiver AR8010T

Getting ready to install the Spektrum receiver (AR8010T). On top of the receiver the have printed a legend for the plug slots/Channel:

Blank Blind
Batt SRXL
Aux 3 THR
Aux2 AIL
Aux1 ELE
Gear Rudder

My question what are the channel numbers for each bank? I have an eight channel radio and want to know the channel number for each bank in the receiver.

Thank you
Old 10-07-2020, 04:48 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Depends on your radio setup but by default Thr/Ail/Ele/Rud are 1/2/3/4, and Gr/Ax1/Ax2/Ax3 are 5/6/7/8

Last edited by BarracudaHockey; 10-07-2020 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:09 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Yes, a simple 8ch default is exactly as Mr. BarracudaHockey stated.

You didn't say which tranny you have, but the DX's have a channel assignment screen that will tell you where the channels/controls are placed too.. which is very useful to figure it out once you start programming specifics..IE; dual aileron servos, dual elev servos, etc... As BarracudaHockey said, it will depend on your set up, and servo count, and any other functions that are programmed.

Example might be, when you choose your "wing-type" and "tail type" is where you'll choose the servo count/servo array for the wing and tail. If you go into the channel assignment screen(after you do set up), it will tell you what servos/functions are on what channels. Upon program choices, the tranny will assign the channels accordingly. They can be changed around quite a bit(for more advanced programming), but for the most part it's automatic unless you want to change it for some reason. The biggest problem I had early on with modern Spektrum was overthinking.. When I realized much of it is/can be automatic things got much easier for me in Spektrum land.

You can also go to the monitor screen(easy scroll of the scroll wheel, and get an idea)... I hope this makes sense. Good luck with it.