Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Graupner Radio and Reciever

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Graupner Radio and Reciever

Old 07-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Csmiley
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner Radio and Reciever

I left Spektrum and decided to try Graupner. But I'm having a heck of a time getting the GR 24 Pro Gyro Receiver set up. I have a MZ 12 Pro radio and I need to set it up for Dual Elevator. I had it working with stick inputs but only 1 Elevator responded to the gyro Stabilization and the other Elevator does nothing. My question is how do I set up Dual Elevators that respond to the Gyro properly and how do I change the modes of the Gyro with the MZ 12 Pro? I see no videos using this remote.

Last edited by Csmiley; 07-09-2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:40 PM
spitfire66

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It was very complicated for me as well and graupner needs to change it. You have to setup the model with single elevator. I know this is weird and I hated it. Then you have to exit out of that setup and go through the telemetry function page. That page starts with internal receiver temp and cycles per m/s etc. it wasnít bad once I found where to start. I with I remember the thread and have more info. Iím in the middle of a move and donít have access to my stuff. There is an rcgroups thread in the mz-32 thread and graupner threads.