Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Info on Biplane

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Info on Biplane

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Backyardhobby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Info on Biplane

Just posting this here to see if anyone has any knowledge or could give me any information about this biplane. I just bought it a few weeks ago and have been mostly flying foam electric planes. Any information would be great, whether it’s a completely home engineered plane or if it was built off of a plan/kit. I did post this in the battery section at first but feel it would be more appropriate here. Thanks in advance!!! I believe it is an ASP 91A glow motor.

Old 03-02-2023, 06:02 AM
tedsander

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts

Some will take issue with asking the same thing in multiple posts. Either split your questions (What is this plane? and What is this connector?) into separate posts, or give the combined one a bit of time before re-asking. Saves someone from doing the research/taking the time to answer only to find out it was duplicated by someone else over on the other post.

See my response to yours there.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:39 AM
N8theSk8

It has some lines like a SIG Hog Bipe or an Aero Sport. It might have some mods that make it hard to say for sure.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:37 AM
ziggy138

Default What is it ?

You show in the third picture a simple on/off switch with a charging plug build in for flight battery.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:44 PM
jaka54

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi!
And if you have only flying small foam electric planes before that bipe is not the way to go if you want to learn to handle /flying larger glow planes.
A much better way learning flying larger glow powered planes is getting a high wing glow powered trainer.

And then a low winged sport type glow airplane , otherwise I unfortunately think that your experience trying to fly the bipe is going to take a rapid end.