Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

ultra stick 60

Old 12-20-2003, 04:17 PM
sherm172k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ultra stick 60

[font="Courier New"]i am putting together my ultra stick and i just got to the point where i put in the engine. However, i'm using a saito 100 and the slider for the throttle pushrod seems to be on the wrong side of the carb. The pushrod will never be able to reach the slider in the present spot. has anyone else ever had this problem? thanks.p.s. - happy holidays.[/font]
Old 12-20-2003, 09:37 PM
NOVAflier
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: ultra stick 60

The engine should be mounted at a 90 degree angle, meaning that the throttle will be facing up, and looking down at the top of the plane, you will see the side of the Saito. Then, you can rotate the carb 180 degrees, I think there is a small scew on it that holds it and you can rotate it into position.. Let me see if I have a photo..
Old 12-20-2003, 09:43 PM
NOVAflier
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: ultra stick 60

You can sort of see it here, if you need some close ups, I can get them tomorrow, send me a PM..

Also, I posted a ton of pics in this forum..

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/before_I_start_my_H9_Ultrastick%25%25%25%25/m_1347853/tm.htm]H9 US 60 Discussion[/link]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43492.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	84043