Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Covering tool

Old 12-25-2003, 08:35 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: montreal, QC, CANADA
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Covering tool


Can someone help me find the manufacturer or shop that sells the tool that is used to pull on airplane covering when a heat gun is used. They look like pliers with silicone fingers to grasp the covering so one does not get burned. What are they called ?

Old 12-25-2003, 10:02 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Corinth, TX
Posts: 513
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Covering tool

They are called "Cover Tuggers" made by Ohio Superstar
Tower Hobbies PN OHI3000
15 USD
Old 12-25-2003, 11:28 PM
My Feedback: (4)
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hubbardston, MA
Posts: 5,550
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Covering tool

I believe that Eureka Hobbies has one as well.

I've seen them on eBay going for about $12 shipped if I remember correctly.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.