Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Builder Wanted for Fokker D VII

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Builder Wanted for Fokker D VII

Old 01-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Builder Wanted for Fokker D VII

If you have or have seen the Fokker buildup thatmodel airplane news just did....... I want one. I want to buy one ready to go. As some of you know, I dont have time to build, and find some time to fly. I dont enjoy spending my time building. I want to see if somebody can build that plane for me. If interested, please email me at [email protected]
Old 01-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Doug D.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Builder Wanted for Fokker D VII

If you would like a large Fokker VII go to www.arizonamodels.com Ilooks pretty good. I've seen one at a local fun fly. You could also go to www.3seabees.com They have a Fokker VI ARF. A bit more expesive though. [&:]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Jet Jock
My Feedback: (30)

Custom Built Models specilize in scratch built scale models and can make you one at an affordable price. Check out the website at www.custombuiltmodels.com.:)
Old 01-20-2004, 10:37 PM
big_dilli

I find it kinda fishy that lloydllc is a new member and is coming in replying to differnent build threads telling people to check out a website for a building business. I mean 4 posts and all 4 say the same thing and in his profile is shows him as being from the same town as the contact info for that website. Come on just come out and say that you'll build it and refer them to your website. you don't have to troll the board acting as your own reference.

Brandon
Old 01-21-2004, 09:10 AM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Why is that Lloyd?? We're all pretty up-front guys here, and deception will cost you your reputation. If you ARE 'custombuiltmodels', why are you hiding that fact. [sm=confused.gif]
Dennis-