Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

SOUTHEASTRC - GREAT PRICES - GOOD PEOPLE SO FAR

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

SOUTHEASTRC - GREAT PRICES - GOOD PEOPLE SO FAR

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 06:26 PM
John Murdoch
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOUTHEASTRC - GREAT PRICES - GOOD PEOPLE SO FAR

I've been in this hobby for a while now and spend most of my time looking through internet pages seeing what kind of a deal I can get on on-line airplane stuff. I stumbled on a place in Florida that seems to have great prices and even better shipping offers. I placed an order with them yesterday and my order and shipping confirmation just came in. I've e-mailed them regarding the price on a certain item and they thanked me for bringing the overpriced item to their attention. The next day, their web price on that item was reduced. In fact, the item was cheaper than any place else I could find it.

Again, this is my first experience with Southeastrc.com. When a vendor treats me well, then it's the least I can do by boasting about them. So, for now, I'm pleased with their merchandise selection and prices. I will certainly let you know about the order and customer service once I I've received my order....
Old 04-23-2004, 06:55 PM
John Murdoch
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SOUTHEASTRC - GREAT PRICES - GOOD PEOPLE SO FAR

OK - Like I told you, I would give you my thoughts after ordering from SouthEast R/C.

April 12, 2004 Placed my first order of about $300 worth of odds and ends and one plane kit

April 17, 2004 Received about 3/4 of the shipment with about $50 or so of stuff on backorder

April 23, 2004 Received the rest of my order.

I guess I could have got it here quicker if I wanted to pay the extra shipping charges but their shipping is $6.95.. No matter what is being shipped (seperate backordered items still shipped with the original $6.95 shipping charges) . One of my items was a box that Horizon charges $18.50 for oversized shipping. So, I guess I can't complain. Every item I ordered was cheaper than I could find elsewhere. The packaging was very professional and nothing was damaged or broken.

So, after my first order with SouthEastRC.com, would I order from them again? You bet.