Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Foward Air pick up ?????

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Foward Air pick up ?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 08:29 PM
swift375
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foward Air pick up ?????

I purchased a plane recently on RCUniverse. The seller and I agreed on Foward Air. Earlier in the week I spoke with him and he said that it was sent by foward air out of Phoenix, AZ to SEATAC in WA. He has to drive out of his way to get to Phoenix to sent it out. He gave me a a air bill# and said it should arrive in 2 days. He doesn't know which air cargo service is flying it to SEATAC. Tommorow I'm going to pick up the plane at SEATAC but I'm not sure exactly where or who to call to get the info about the cargo. I can't get in touch with him until this weekend to get more info. Tommorow is the only day I can pick up the plane or I'll have to wait another week. I was wondering can anyone help me out as to where I can pick up my airplane? I picked one up several years ago at the air cargo area of SEATAC. Does this kind of place handles all foward air by different carriers? I sure don't feel like driving around SEATAC all day and I don't really know who to call.

Desperately needing help. Thanks in advance
Swift375
Old 12-09-2004, 09:04 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Foward Air pick up ?????

http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm
Old 12-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Richard L.
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Foward Air pick up ?????

Hey Rob, the TF P-51D you bought from me was picked up from Forward Air in Kent. The link shown above will give you the address and phone number.