Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Cermark F20 Tigershark 60 Size

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Cermark F20 Tigershark 60 Size

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 11:15 AM
ender99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cermark F20 Tigershark 60 Size

I picked this up a Cermark F-20 TigerShark (60 Size with retracts) at a hobby shop recently, prebuilt. No manual or instructions. Seems likely it will be nose heavy with a Evolution 100 that I have installed, but I'd like to at least have a target CG to look for when I start trying to get it closer to balance.

I've alread done a mod to the elevator servo as it seems clear that the stock setup was destined to fail.

Ender
Old 01-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cermark F20 Tigershark 60 Size

Talk with Flyboy Dave or Airgar on it in the Extreme Speed section. There are problems to include bad flutter. I had that happen on a maiden flight of mine and destroyed the plane. Plus there were building upgrades and such.I had modified mine also and that back end was good and still lost it. Here is a picture it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om31829.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	222975