Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Best Way to Ship Airplanes

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Best Way to Ship Airplanes

Old 10-10-2002, 10:47 PM
Schuie Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Way to Ship Airplanes

Hello all,

Just curious if any of you out there have tried to ship your NIB planes somewhere before. I'm curious as to your experiences and what the best method of protecting the kit contents are especially when dealing with ARF's. Does insurance cover you for content damages?

Thanks,

Mike
Old 10-11-2002, 09:59 AM
flailing
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Way to Ship Airplanes

Sure the insurance will cover it, and I have some swamp land in Florida I will let you have cheap, but seriously look in the shipping section there is some good info there.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:41 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Best Way to Ship Airplanes

Originally posted by Schuie Driver
Hello all,

Just curious if any of you out there have tried to ship your NIB planes somewhere before. I'm curious as to your experiences and what the best method of protecting the kit contents are especially when dealing with ARF's. Does insurance cover you for content damages?

Thanks,

Mike
SD, I have shipped MANY kits and Planes using USPS Priority mail with no problems,,, I've even shipped my Q500 NATS planes in card board boxes that I made and they arrived with no problems. If you absolutly have to overnite it or 3 day ship, use FEDEX. Its pricey and they worked fine for me also. I would not recommend UPS,,, to many crunch gremlins work there :stupid:

Always get shipping insurance, its a paper work drill and takes time to get reinburced for damages but it does work!

BV