Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Out with the old and in with the new

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Out with the old and in with the new

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 10:33 AM
nchrome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out with the old and in with the new

Okay how many of you brave soals out ther are willing to fly out the old year and land in the new year[sm=bananahead.gif] Me and a buddy have been doing this for about three years now and have a blast doing it. Planes are all lit up with backup system for lights. Neon coving on the bottom of the planes incase the lights quit. And a couple of friends with spot lights if all else fails. We also fly the same planes the next day for the frozen finger fly inn. Realy have a blast doing this and it beats drinking yourself sober every year[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 12-31-2005, 01:06 PM
redfox435cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Out with the old and in with the new

I do this with a zagi. I get about 6 feet of those glow sticks that you can make necklaces out of. put it all the way around the model and few more dow the middle. . Also hook two 3 foot peices of string and a pair of m-80's with 1 foot fuses. whoops shouldn't admit that one it's really funny with three or so of these doing this at once. can acually see them very well. we also take a huge fist full of these glow sticks and launch them out of a hair spray powered potato gun. flameless fireworks