Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Online Promotion Codes V2.0

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Online Promotion Codes V2.0

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Broken

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Online Promotion Codes V2.0

Well since I started the last promo code thread I figured I will start a new one because the old one is full of pages and pages of expired online promotion codes. Also- since I and others literally saved hundreds It is definitly worth doing again.

If you post please post the Retailer website / promotion info / and expiration date if known..

www.towerhobbies.com
Save 30.00 on 199.00 Order
Exp. "?? Not given in email"
Code 011LL

Detailed Info.
Place at least a $199 order and for a limited time we'll take $30.00 off the total. All you have to do to claim your savings is use ad number 011LL
Old 02-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Broken

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Online Promotion Codes V2.0

Here is another from tower: Free shipping on orders of 50.00 or more.

www.towerhobbies.com
Exp. 02/18/06
Code 593UF

Detailed Info:
Free Shipping on any Tower Hobbies order of $50 or more placed on or before 02/18/06. All you have to do to receive this Free Shipping Offer is use ad number 593UF when placing your next order via the web (enter it in the yellow box within your shopping cart), over the phone or by mail.