Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

is that possible to build boeing 737?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

is that possible to build boeing 737?

Old 02-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Runabout79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is that possible to build boeing 737?

Hello,

I'm new here. I was want know it's possible to build boeing 737 - 700? its' my most favorite aircraft. Also I even build flightdeck everything detail. There's link in my homepage http://lunarx79.tripod.com/b737ng.html about my plan to build flightdeck.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:42 PM
2slow2matter
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: is that possible to build boeing 737?

Nothing is impossible. However, from your website, what exactly are you ordering? Is it a home simulator setup? That won't have anything to do with your model aircraft, except for maybe getting the scale appearance of it all. Are you talking about building a model replica of a boeing that will actually fly? Possible.

With jet turbine engines? Just a guesstimate, but I'd put the cost somewhere around 10,000 dollars or more. The two turbines alone will cost you between 5,000 and 7,000 dollars--depending upon the thrust of the engines you order. Good luck with it. If you have the money to spend, then go for it! Lots of time too--hundreds, if not thousands, of hours.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:01 PM
bbbair

I agree with 2slow, you can do it... but why would you want too?

The purpose of an airliner is to take off, go a long way and land.
It is not designed to do any aerobatics - so once you have mastered the building and test flown it... what do you do with it?? Fly in circles...

That said, there have been a number of people that have made giant AC, B52, 747 and the A380 come to mind. If it makes you happy and you can afford it - carry on! [8D]

Just be sure to make it in pieces that can fit in your means of transport!
Old 02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Runabout79

those building flightdeck is my other hobby. I used have other few r/c my little brother snitch it and crash all of them *grrr* i save them and plan to repair they are not badly damage. but next 3 month my mom though it was unable repair she just smarsh them into piece then throw it away along engine *AHHHHHHHHH* i told her million time never touch my stuff.. how tycial dont listen at all. Now I'm build flightdeck in my shed i told her those shed is limit off to everyone but me. it even have 3 lock to seal that door and i keep all 3 key different place to ensure.

For RC airplane i always wanted to have boeing 737 rc plane but dont know how do that from scration into airplane

Earl