Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

showtime

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 10:55 PM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default showtime

My showtime is balanced within spec but still wants to pull upward when making my final turn into an approach to land. It is on the aft side of spec but again within spec. Should I add nose weight to keep this from happening? My battery is as far foward as I can go. To top it all off my battery try broke during a flight and busted my canapy and knocked my piolet out. I was'nt happy about this but did repair it,
Thanks, Scott
Old 06-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Rod Bender

Default RE: showtime

Hey Scott,

Was this the only flight? If so, you need to secure the battery and receiver, check your CG again. Then give it another flight to check it. Loose or moving objects in these small planes can make a HUGE difference ..... Greg
Old 06-14-2006, 07:39 PM
sb13

This was the only flight and I did recheck everything and have flown since then. It seems good now and it's alot of fun to fly. Thanks for your responce.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:12 PM
agexpert
My Feedback: (1)

I want to know what engine you have in that thing. I have one in a box waiting for me to get the time to glue it together. Got a Saito 125A for it.

Do you use the SFG's?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:27 PM
sb13

I have the Saito 125 in mine and yes I've only flown it with the SFG's. It will knife edge with hardly any rudder input. It flies very stable and flat spins real nice. My Saito needs leaned out now that I have 1 gallon through it. I have leaned it out some but it is still very rich and it sucks up fuel very fast. I have even thought of installing a larger fuel tank but I have'nt looked for one that would fit yet. Maybe it will be ok once the engine is tuned.