Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Tower Hobbies Codes (Fourm Extended)

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Tower Hobbies Codes (Fourm Extended)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Warning
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower Hobbies Codes (Fourm Extended)

Hello. . .

I wanted to find the latest and greatest codes from tower hobbies . . . I know there is another forum for this but all of the codes are too old to work so I figured I would start a new one to get the latest and greatest special offer codes from tower!

So post all that you have!

011CK - A one time use code for $20 dollars off an order of $50 dollars or more! Expires soon (7-19-06)
Old 07-17-2006, 08:32 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Tower Hobbies Codes (Fourm Extended)

Nice deal, but it can only be used by people they've sent it to:
"Ad Number 011CK promotional offer can be redeemed only by those who received this offer from us. Please see details of the promotional offer you are using. Please enter a valid Ad Number below and click the "Proceed" button to continue."

I've got 014AW, SAVE $15 ON $74.90 order.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Warning

That is true but all that you need to do is create a new email account or use one you already have that they dont know about and sign up for towers special offers emails (with that new email account) and in a few minutes you will get a code saying $20 dollars off a order of $50 . . . then change your email address in your tower account to your new one and now that code will work for you! GOOD LUCK

Worked For Me!!! [>:]
Old 07-21-2006, 08:38 PM
NJ NETS FAN
My Feedback: (2)

Ahh..Tower Just blocked me from entering Ad Codes becuase :"You have exceeded the number of allowable unsuccessful redemption attempts." I wonder how long I will be "banned" from entering add codes...lol...I was starting to see a pattern in their add codes to and was making up codes that were real but had expired. Time to go see if I can enter codes on my other pc.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
drdenny
My Feedback: (1)

You know, I'm really surprised that Tower doesn't offer any contests. I have spent K's over the years with these guys(and I'm sure alot of you as well), and you might think that they would offer thier customers small giveaways or contests. Sure, their prices are pretty good, but come on, what about all of their customers who have dropped alot of cash with them. Just JMOP.
Dr.D
Old 07-25-2006, 01:14 PM
NJ NETS FAN
My Feedback: (2)

Well I've know about Hobbypeople.net for a while and will start shopping with them because they are offering coupons now. $10 off $25 is great if you need a small order. If Tower continues to block me on entering in ad codes I will no longer shop with them and Hobbypeople.net will get my business.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Warning

Free Shipping on any Tower Hobbies order of $50 or more placed on or before 08/05/06. 596EW
Old 08-21-2006, 11:41 PM
bl3ck
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: Warning

That is true but all that you need to do is create a new email account or use one you already have that they dont know about and sign up for towers special offers emails (with that new email account) and in a few minutes you will get a code saying $20 dollars off a order of $50 . . . then change your email address in your tower account to your new one and now that code will work for you! GOOD LUCK

Worked For Me!!! [>:]

Thanks warning!! That works just like he said.