Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

HELP! -- .074 Norvel Engine Mount? Micro RX

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

HELP! -- .074 Norvel Engine Mount? Micro RX

Old 07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
UD_cessna172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! -- .074 Norvel Engine Mount? Micro RX

Hello!

I am in need of assistance. I currently have a .074 BIG MIG Norvel Engine. I've been looking online everywhere and no shuch luck to fined a motor mount for it. Can anyone help me here?

Also, I currently have a Futaba T6EXAP TX. With the Channel 39 (72.570 MHz) chip in it. Now it came with a RX and servos; however, I am doing a Guillows Cessna 172 conversion and am looking to install the Futaba R156F FM 72MHz Micro Reciever. It sells on Tower for $59.99 with out the chip and I need the high freq. chip with runs around $13.

I was also looking at the Hitec Electron 6-Channel FM Receiver Negative Shift since the plane alreay has 5 Hitec HS-55 Economy Sub Micro Servos in it. Which one should I go with?

I am no to savvy with all these radio things. I am new to this but know what I'm doing up to the point of radios/freq. it's all french from there. Can my Futaba TX be changed to a different freq.? I have no clue.

Much help is needed! LOL Thanks, all in advance.

Nick-
Old 07-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Dsegal

Default RE: HELP! -- .074 Norvel Engine Mount? Micro RX

See the molded plastic engine mounts at http://www.dbproducts.com/ Click to see the table of mount dimensions to find the right size.

Yes, the frequency can be changed on your transmitter, but not by you. It must be sent to a licensed radio technician to get a new crystal and be retuned.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:47 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Default RE: HELP! -- .074 Norvel Engine Mount? Micro RX

I just tried my Norvel on a .15 sized nylon mount I had at hand and it fit rather nicely. I had bought a .10 sized mount especially for it as I read somewhere that that was the best size, but I don't know where it is at the moment.