Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Tuning help with super tigre 2300.

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Tuning help with super tigre 2300.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 04:05 PM
outkast1779

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning help with super tigre 2300.

Hi all, I just purchased a used cap 232 older model with a Super Tigre 2300. This is the largest plane I have flown at a 73" wingspan. The previous owner used %15 and said it ran great. I understand that this is the "older" model 2300 because it was built in Italy therfore performs differently than the china built engine. What should I do on the ground before I take it up? prop size range? how to tune it for flight? (Im in a very HOT climate, Arizona) Is there only one needle to adjust? Glow plug suggestion? I dont want it to stall in the air, the plane is 13 pounds and I dont think it will "float" down. ANY help would be greatly appriciated.
I am used to adjusting the fuel/air mixture, and holding the plane vertical while moving to full throttle and listening for "flat spots". But now on a larger model, there must be a different way. anyone in phoenix wanna play?[>:]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl31082.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	527967  
Old 09-21-2006, 05:09 PM
LANNYBOB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tuning help with super tigre 2300.

get a glow driver for reliabililty then it will be great.