Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

OS FS70II Exhaust outlet tube need different

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

OS FS70II Exhaust outlet tube need different

Old 01-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Harleysr1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS FS70II Exhaust outlet tube need different

Does anyone make a different exhaust outlet tube for the OS 4 stroke engines. I want to route my exhaust differently then the stock tube will allow. Do I have any other exhaust options? I am installing a OS FS70II in a Kyosho P-40 and realy dont like where the exhaust will come out and want to route it to come out of the bottom of the cowling. I do work in a machine shop and can make a adapter to do what I want to do but it is hard to stay after work sometimes to do that kind of work when I have been there for 11-12 hours and would just like to purchase something

Thanks in advance

Harleys R #1
Old 01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
bent

Default RE: OS FS70II Exhaust outlet tube need different

OS makes flexible exhaust pipes in various lengths...9 inch and there is a 5 inch as well. Pricey but high quality. The numbers should be listed in your manual.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:48 PM
bbbair

Default RE: OS FS70II Exhaust outlet tube need different

Have a look at this site;

http://www.bissonmufflers.com/en/index.html

He does excellent work, is a modeller himself and if you ask nicely it is possible that he will make something up to your Specs!