Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Waterproof RC Glove????

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Waterproof RC Glove????

Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 PM
flytheedge
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waterproof RC Glove????

Hey, Everybody. For several years now, we have been making RC Gloves to keep everybody's hands warm when they go flying on those cold days. Just the other day, we had a request from a gentleman who wanted a WATERPROOF RC Glove. How many of you all would be interested in a WATERPROOF RC GLOVE to fly airplanes or helicopters?? Thanks for looking.
Clinton
Old 01-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Flying freak

Default RE: Waterproof RC Glove????

ummm does this gloe cover the tx cause iwouldnt be hllding my tx out in the rain..
Old 01-20-2007, 11:20 PM
micsrcfn

Hi Extra,

Is the glove with the see thru' window? If so, count me in!

Mic
Old 01-21-2007, 11:59 AM
flytheedge

Yes. Pixs are available in the marketplace. Just search for "RC Glove." It does have the window. It'd just be waterproof from the rain and snow and stuff. The ones we sell now are pretty water resistant, anyway, but you wouldn't wanna be out in the pouring rain with it for very long. Let me know if ya all have any other questions.
Clinton
Old 01-21-2007, 12:01 PM
flytheedge

Also, the RC Glove does cover the transmitter. There's a See Thru window to allow you to view your transmitters trims, switches, computer screen, etc. Then there's two sleeves that allow you to slide your hands into the glove, so your hands would be dry, too. Hope this helps. If not, please repost any questions or comments. Any other needs you all need, please post those also.
Clinton
Old 01-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Flying freak

could be cool i know some people that flew in the rain at fun flys and they cut bags to go over the tx and hade pproblems with switch positions and such i could see it usefull but id pack up when it starts raining