Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Paint Ball Bomber Kit?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Paint Ball Bomber Kit?

Old 01-26-2007, 09:42 AM
dom4615

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint Ball Bomber Kit?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience/knowledge of this. When I was a kid Tower Hobbies sold a paint ball bomber kit. I never bought one at the time but I always wanted one. I fly in the middle of nowhere on my fathers ranch and I thought this could be some fun. I’ve done some searching and can’t find the old bomber kit anywhere.[&o] Does any one remember these or know if they are still around?

Thanks
Clint
Old 01-26-2007, 07:19 PM
flipstart

Default RE: Paint Ball Bomber Kit?

Not sure about the bomber kit, but I saw a post several years back where someone took a plastic tube that paint balls would slide into. Had a pin operated by a servo that would let one out at a time. Don't remember any more details-sounded like fun. Seemed like he could take up 4 paint balls and drop them one at time.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:26 AM
dom4615

Thats the one flipstart.................I guess I'll just have to make my own. Oh well just another project.

Thanks for chiming in. I was beginning to think I just dreamed it up.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:47 AM
flipstart

If you had a light spring diameter of tube to put a tad of pressure on balls from back. Some sort of cam arm that would hold the balls in -then when activated drop one and reload one into position. Sounds doable. I have a homemade bomb drop on my FW-thinking about converting to a plastic easter egg full of flour for our Fun Fly.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:05 PM
dom4615

Thanks for the ideas...........I'll have to give the cam arms some thought.

The easter egg sounds like fun. I just bought one of the plastice bomber kits from Hobby Lobby. It works with flour also. Can't wait for it to come in.